About Redbridge SERC Services
SERC (Special Education Resource Centre)
Based in Redbridge L.E.A., SERC provides
- Individual ICT assessments for pupils who have complex needs
- Generalised / specific support, advice and training with regards to using ICT to support pupils who have SEN in Mainstream and Special School settings.
Newbridge Outreach Service
Supports pupils in Redbridge L.E.A who have difficulties associated with
- Medical needs
- Physical disabilities
- Gross and Fine motor difficulties
- Dyspraxia & associated organisational difficulties
- Many of the pupils we support also have learning difficulties.
AIM (Access into Mainstream)
Based in Newbridge Special School, this team aims to provide Inclusion opportunities in Mainstream settings for pupils attending either of Newbridge School Sites.
Pupils suitable are identified by school staff. Staff aim to use local accessible Mainstream settings in Schools and Colleges.
SERC / Newbridge School
Barley Lane Campus
258 Barley Lane