Newbridge Outreach Service
- 0208 503 8773
Newbridge Outreach Service provides support to pupils with a range of learning, medical and physical difficulties.
- physical disability
- physical disability with associated learning/communication difficulties
- dyspraxia and related specific learning difficulties
- perceptual difficulties
- fine and gross motor skill development
- difficulties with handwriting and alternative forms of recording.
Support is provided by
- providing assessments
- setting targets for learning / writing individual programmes
- modify curriculum content and delivery
- identify and use specialist resources
- helping to provide support and advice to parents
- delivering INSET for all staff, other agencies and parents
Request for support should come from the school the pupil is attending or another Agency involved.