- 0208 503 8773
Age range of pupils they support: 4- 19 yrs
Students they support:
- SERC completes individual assessments for pupils who have complex needs or specific physical disability ( see SERC criteria form on home page)
- SERC are happy to offer wider advice to support whole school SEN Inclusive ICT provision.
- Training and support is free to all Redbridge Schools.
Range of support offered:
- This centre based at Newbridge School, provides advice and support in the use of Information Technology with pupils who have special educational needs or a physical/ sensory disability.
- S.E.R.C provides individual assessments of ICT needs of individual needs of pupils with SEN, in both mainstream and special schools.
- Training for teachers and support staff who work with pupils with SEN.
- Support and advice to parents/ carers of children who have SEN.
Address: S.E.R.C, Newbridge School, 258 Barley Lane, Ilford, Essex, IG38XS